We recommend that you have a preventative maintenance service performed every year to ensure that your weighbridge is working correctly and to make any repairs that are needed. It can reduce the risk of equipment downtime and inaccurate weighing.
• Jack up weighbridge and grease and check all load cells and top and bottom cups
• Test junction box and check wiring
• Adjust buffer stops
• Test indicator and all buttons
• Check remote display if one is on site
• Check overall quality of weighbridge deck and all steel beams
Weighbridge cleaning should be completed by your staff as part of a monthly routine depending on the type of site. Debris and Water build-up should be monitored and any obstructions are to be cleared from underneath your weighbridge to provide the necessary space between the weighbridge and the ground.