WMS DFW100 IP 68 Stainless Steel Multifunction Weight Indicator
$950.00 Ex GST
- Automatic tare
- Presettable tare
- Printing in 1, 2 or 3 copies
- Data transmission to PC
- High Resolution Weighing x 10
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
- Formula weighing
- +/- Checkweighing
- Percentage weighing
- Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option)
- PEAK, detection of weight peaks (code DFWPK)
- Newton to Kg converter (code DFWPK)
- Input-output (on request)
Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which
the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
* These quick access keys to the menus can be blocked by configuring a dedicated password.g
Easy to programme and use, versatile and high performing IP68 stainless steel weight indicator. The 40mm big colored backlit display gives a clear view of the weight and helps the user during the weighing operations. The wide range of available functions and interfaces make it suitable for multiple industrial and commercial weighing applications, such as floor scales, mobile weighing, etc. Filed with built-in rechargeable battery. CEM approvable (OIMLR-76/EN 45501).
- 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
- Backlit 40mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
- Color and brightness of the backlighting, customizable from Setup.
- Easy to clean stainless steel IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions: 243x145x78,4mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
- A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 μV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
- Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.