882D Belt Scale Integrator
Belt scales used in demanding industries like mining, bulk material blending, and sand or gravel quarries require instrumentation that can keep up. The tough yet compact 882D belt scale integrator is engineered to provide straightforward, accurate data in a wide range of environments — even hazardous locations.
- LCD display, 0.8 in seven-digit, seven-segment weight display, 3 x 20 pixelated prompt area
- RS-232 or RS-485 serial port
- USB device port connects directly to a PC
- Ethernet TCP/IP polled or continuous
- AC or DC models
- Hardware slot for two option card
- Operator functions through menu key for audit trail, preset tare, accumulator, time & date and setpoints
- Built-in web server for remote access, systems integration and data monitoring
- Audit trail tracking for configuration and calibration changes. Password protection for user and configuration changes.
- Setpoints for control and alarms
- Four onboard digital I/O channels
- Four programmable ticket formats up to 1,000 characters
- Filter settings for light, medium and heavy noise
- Speed inputs
Download Product Specifications
There are no downloads for this product yet..