As the market-leading force in weighing systems and components, we are often on the lookout for additional team members. If you are highly motivated and enjoy working with a team that is going places, you may want to visit this area of our site from time to time. In any event, it is always worth giving our HR department a call to get a heads up on any upcoming vacancies that may not have found their way to our website yet.
SCALE TECHNICIAN AT OUR SMEATON GRANGE OPERATION NSW,
SALARY PACKAGE FOR AN EXPERIENCED FULLY LICENCED APPLICANT!
- Installation, servicing and certification of scales and weighbridges .
- To gain a sound knowledge of all Weigh-more solutions products .
- Servicing, calibration, and certification of mechanical and digital scales / balances .
- Commissioning and servicing of industrial weighing equipment .
- Electronic scale repairs .
- Maintaining of test weights and calibration equipment .
- Liaison with customers and suppliers .
- NMI calibration work.
- Conform to the company quality system.
- Conform to the company OH&S systems .
- Train, learn and maintain a good understanding of the Trade Measurement System.
- Complete paperwork and electronic timesheets and calibration within time .